Motley Fool Australia Chief Investment Officer Scott Phillips joined Weekend Sunrise on Sunday to discuss the Treasurer’s comments on the higher interest rates Australians might pay if we don’t take concrete action on climate change. Plus, is it time to lower credit card interest caps?
Wondering where you should invest $1,000 right now?
When investing expert Scott Phillips has a stock tip, it can pay to listen. After all, the flagship Motley Fool Share Advisor newsletter he has run for more than eight years has provided thousands of paying members with stock picks that have doubled, tripled or even more.*
Scott just revealed what he believes could be the five best ASX stocks for investors to buy right now. These stocks are trading at near dirt-cheap prices and Scott thinks they could be great buys right now.
*Returns as of August 16th 2021
- 2 growing small cap ASX shares for your watchlist
- Dimerix (ASX:DXB) share price soars as boss looks back on ‘pivotal’ year
- These 3 ASX 200 shares are topping the volume charts today
- Why the Brickworks (ASX:BKW) share price reached a new 52-week high today
- Is the Transurban (ASX:TCL) share price a buy after the WestConnex acquisition?
Motley Fool contributor Scott Phillips has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia’s parent company Motley Fool Holdings Inc. has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Bruce Jackson.
from The Motley Fool Australia https://ift.tt/3kLm9mu