Motley Fool Australia Chief Investment Officer Scott Phillips joined Weekend Sunrise on Sunday to discuss the bumper Christmas trading expected for Aussie retailers, plus Afterpay’s move into banking and a welcome fall in the amount of credit card debt we’re carrying.
Wondering where you should invest $1,000 right now?
When investing expert Scott Phillips has a stock tip, it can pay to listen. After all, the flagship Motley Fool Share Advisor newsletter he has run for more than eight years has provided thousands of paying members with stock picks that have doubled, tripled or even more.*
Scott just revealed what he believes could be the five best ASX stocks for investors to buy right now. These stocks are trading at near dirt-cheap prices and Scott thinks they could be great buys right now.
*Returns as of August 16th 2021
- Beyond BNPL: Here’s how Afterpay (ASX:APT) is also targeting spendings and savings
- ASX 200 tech shares in focus as Nasdaq plunges 1.7%
- Why Afterpay, Immutep, Pushpay, and Vulcan shares are falling
- Afterpay (ASX:APT) share price lifts despite hospitality push creating concerns
- Afterpay (ASX:APT) ‘represents our largest potential’: Jack Dorsey
Motley Fool contributor Scott Phillips owns shares of NIB Holdings Limited. The Motley Fool Australia’s parent company Motley Fool Holdings Inc. owns shares of and has recommended AFTERPAY T FPO. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended AFTERPAY T FPO. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended NIB Holdings Limited. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Bruce Jackson.
from The Motley Fool Australia https://ift.tt/3DlyWTl